Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: A Set of Shelves made from Cardboard Boxes
- Weaving – 3 by 5 piece of cardboard with 4 slits cut in the top and the bottom and yarn. Would make a good calendar?
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Pamela Hovland, who is our BEST scout, found this cardboard box shelving system on Etsy. Its a variation of the clipped-together shelving idea we wrote ab
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Wire Mail Baskets crafts decor More
- Frame with lines of twine, decorated clothes pins for attaching photos, notes, etc.
- Make some super cute woven coasters using cardboard, yarn and needle. So simple and beautiful to create. A great project for beginner weavers!
- a bit challenged with cardboard so this is a better DIY option for me – for a birthday, engagement party, bridal shower, etc… first initial of guest of honor
- Get organized with this DIY and make monogrammed baskets! Inspired by the new Cottonelle Megaroll 4 in 1 efficiency by kraft&mint.
- Closet makeover…I did something similar in my daughters closet. Used a 2 X 3 shelving system with six of the baskets to hide more of her things. Its also lower for her to access the baskets I placed on top of the shelves.
- Mason jar candles! so…. one of the holiday gifts for my baskets to my best friends this year? yesss