Photo via: adventure-in-a-box.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- I love this plan so much! Its easy to make and a great way to add that rustic handmade real wood element to your home
- Plan the best summer ever with your kids using these easy summer bucket list ideas, a free printable calendar and other tools to help organize fun and activities the whole family can enjoy.
- How to Make Puffy Paint – This was such a fun and EASY craft for the kids to do! They loved the texture and had so much fun mixing everything together!
- Easy DIY Projects for Kids To Make At Home – DIY Mason Jar Fairy Lights Craft Idea
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Cute Yarn Balls – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Spring has sprung along with a season of weddings, graduations, etc. for a need of congrats cards. Let @tishayoast share her LAYERED CONGRATS CARD with 3D Foam Squares and @lawnfawn die in a quick + easy tutorial. Visit the blog for details.
- This is a quick and easy patriotic art project. Perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. Includes free printable!
- Hand lettered printable summer bucket list! I love this one- such great activities for kids. Plus- I like that theres a blank version for me to make my own!
- I am a beginner at sewing and I made these pretty easily! Nice pattern and a great way to learn how to sew. I used snaps for mine instead of buttons and they work great! I love them and will give them as gifts!
- Its time to update your 1980s brass fireplace surround! Its an easy spray paint project and one of the best home updates with a huge impact in your living room! More painting tips, DIY projects and decorating advice at theMagicBrushinc.com