Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Toilet Paper Roll Phone Stand – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- Random frames painted with white chalk paint and distressed a little. Backed with canvas dropcloth. Clothespins glued to glass. Hung on wall. How easy is that?
- DIY Magazine Shelf | Burkatron
- Hot Air Balloon Photo Booth | DIY Photo Booth Ideas For Your Next Shindig
- Recycle! Diy hot air balloon 🙂
- Get plastic wrap and aluminum foil out of the way by stowing them in a well-hidden magazine file.
- A MUST PIN FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Learn how to make a DIY gift bag from wrapping paper. Its the perfect way to wrap awkwardly shaped gifts!
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- DIY Colorful Art – Would be a great idea to get the kids to paint several sheets of paper then use them for the cut-outs!