Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are the kids begging for a swing? Forget the expensive swing set, all you need to get is a used skateboard! This DIY project only takes around 20 minutes to complete. Just perfect for kids excited to have their very own swing! http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/09/30/skateboard-swing/ Is this going to be your next project for them?:
- What kid doesn’t love a swing? It not only provides a gentle rocking motion to soothe and comfort baby , but also give moms hands-free time . heart 表情符 DIY Hammock Type Baby Swing–> http://wonderfuldiy.com/wonderful-diy-hammock-type-baby-swing/ DIY babyswing
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- A summer must! DIY – Step by Step Instructions – your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items.
- Coffee Scrub Recipe – http://slickhousewives.com/coffee-scrub-recipe/ – Im not a doctor, nor do I play one on the web, but I do believe that this Coffee Scrub Recipe has many benefits because Ive seen them firsthand! Here are some of the benefits that Ive read about or seen for myself! anti-inflammatory properties diminish the appearance of …
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- How to Make a Swinging Hammock Chair | eHow
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Laundry line…I have wanted one for years. This one is so pretty and functional. I think its perfect for my back yard!
- Rather than buying those ridiculously expensive anti-slip mats for a rug, just turn it over and run a few lines of acrylic-latex caulk every 6 inches or so. Let dry and flip over and your rug wont be going anywhere!
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net