Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- DIY, cheap and easy ways to make your home look more expensive… LOVE these genius upgrades!
- Fire pit… oooo I love this and I have a spot in mind that it would be perfect for in our backyard. Only thing is, when the fire is not going, what would it look like? And how would I stop my terrible two from covering himself in ashes!!
- Love this effect! DIY: creating an aged wood look by staining first and then washing with layers of paint
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- I love this look! Redoing an oak banister into a brown and white one. Great step by step tutorial to change the look of your whole house!
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Add A Stylish Text To Your Work Foxtrail is hand written font with tons of personality. A casual textured brush script, which works amazingly for branding, social media post and packaging. Included in this set: • Foxtrail Script – Comes with alternative lower case letters, to give it that genuine bespoke hand drawn look. Found … read more
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- This small bath feels open and airy thanks to a mosaic tile design that covers both the shower and the floor. Walnut open shelving, a floating vanity and a large framed mirror help to visually add space to this chic guest bathroom. Click to learn more about this on-trend look.