Photo via: myhomelookbook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- This vintage sign is perfect for your shabby chic home. The text is all hand painted onto 3 horizontal strips of wood. The background is a distressed white color and the font is black. The frame is attached to the wood and is a distressed dark grey color. The sign measures 34 long, 18.5 tall, and 1 thick. The sign comes ready to hang.
- Recently I made an American Indians dreamcatcher, which also called the Ojibwe dreamcatcher. According to the Ojibwe tribes ancient legend, there was this Spider Woman, known as Asibikaashi. She took care of the children and the people on the land. Eventually, the Ojibwe Nation spread to the corners of North America and it became difficult for Asibikaashi to reach all the children. So the mothers and grandmothers would weave magical webs for the children, using willow hoops and sinew…
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- Gorgeous, simple, and easy DIY photo display for Instagram and family photos. Photos are clipped on so its easy to change them anytime you want! // Love & Renovations
- Easy DIY tutorial for a an I love you jar! The perfect craft and activity to do with kids around Valentines Day!
- Put pinecones in a basket and gently wrap white Christmas lights throughout. You know what would be even easier and prettier? Twinkle lights around the pinecones!
- Love this Free St. Patricks Day Free Silhouette SVG Cut File! You can turn any shirt into an adorable holiday shirt with this Easy DIY!