Photo via: twotwentyone.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurposed Vintage Bowls and Pans into Tiered Stands via http://KnickofTime.net
- You really need to check out these awesome Star Wars Crafts. They are perfect for any day of the year and especially nice for Star Wars Day – May the 4th Be With You!
- No Knit Yarn Crafts for Home Decor. Check out these lovely DIY yarn crafts for around your home. Perfect for using up that yarn stash!
- vintage door knobs … Perfect. Love these for the kitchen, bathroom….
- I am so excited for warm weather, and this article is perfect! I cant wait to use these all-natural, DIY body scrubs for spring and summer. I love citrus smelling things! via @simplynaturalma
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …
- Give your home a pop of spring! This cute and colourful no-sew pillow is the perfect addition to any room of your house. A great DIY project!
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit http://www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- A beautiful coastal drink coaster makeover. This outdated set now looks updated and perfect for any decor. Tags: Decor, Coastal, Tabletop, Entertaining.
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- DIY, cheap and easy ways to make your home look more expensive… LOVE these genius upgrades!