Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY hangstoel voor de tuin, mooi! Vooral met een paar kleurrijke patchwork sierkussen om af te toppen!
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Table made from chair legs and old window. Love!
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year.
- Milk Glass Lamp Makeover – A lamp found at the thrift store gets an updated look
- Gold dotted shower curtain – great! And get a see-thru/clear shower curtain at your local 99 Cent Store to line the inner part of the tub, so the gold curtain can go on the outside, if theres a shower in the tub.
- How to create 7 unique paint finishes that will transform any piece of furniture. A recap of teaching at Haven Conference, a DIY & Home Decor Blogger Conf.
- I Love this thrift store chandelier repurposed into a patio or garden solar light by My Repurposed Life