Photo via: spunkyjunky.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Love this idea!! Build your own kitchen island by putting two dressers back to back and attaching a door to the top.
- For old cards you want to keep. Love this idea!!
- Mini Crochet Easter Bunnies pattern. This are just adorable. Love this idea. Peeps inspired. – Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- Love this idea for a six-pane window.
- Love this idea of putting the house number on a wreath. Could replace the typical bow.
- i love this idea- looks way nicer than the usual dry erase board & tacky calendar hanging somewhere in the house
- .this is so cool. I love this idea. I have my great grandmothers basket. I am going to do some repairs after my grandson decided to sit in it. Ill share the repair with yall.
- Folding Garage / Work Table : nice space saving idea. I love this idea. I never have enuff space and this is portable.
- Low Bunks. Totally love this idea, never seen it before!
- How to make your own Kitchen Tablet Holder. Love this DIY idea