Photo via: decozilla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Ideas: 5 Extraordinary Things to Make with Wine Corks
- Can you believe this gorgeous DIY Terrarium was made from dollar store frames?
- His and hers. His has a beer cup. Hers has a wine glass. Tops in his. Corks in hers.
- Cute decoration with wine corks!
- Want to put your wedding picture into a nice rustic wooden frame? Check out this frame made of pure wood. It looks primitive, but it will attract attention from anyone visiting your home.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Above the couch simple plank floating shelves. Uses large frames mounted on the wall an small picture frames propped up on the shelves.
- Rustic Home Decor | DIY Picture Frames
- DIY Gold Scalloped Picture Frames + Free Printable | www.classyclutter.net
- Table made from chair legs and old window. Love!
- Love these shelves made out of rain gutters! This photo is from Tonis site at designdazzle. Check out Kimberlys site at raisingolives for a tutorial on how to make rain gutter shelves.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.