Photo via: fitfoodiefinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- To make your home be distinctive, are you looking for ways to decorate your outdoor? You may have a lot of ideas for decorating, but the high budget for decoration material always make you go no further. Are there other easier ways? Yes, you can do it yourself by recycling the wood. DIY reclaimed wood […]
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Oatmeal Bars- Easy, delicious and the perfect healthy snack to have on hand- Naturally gluten free, vegan and allergen friendly! -thebigmansworld.com
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Pop can solar heat collectors…. I built one of these for a science project many decades ago in fifth grade…it was not as nice looking as this one though.
- For a custom look, learn how to trim out a window with this step-by-step home tutorial. It’s a great project that’s easy to do over a weekend. Plus, it makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your rooms.
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- How to make a Bouncy Ball… Kids LOVE making and playing with these kids crafts
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- 12 easiest and great looking pallet sofas and coffee tables that one can make in just an afternoon. Detailed tutorials and lots of great resources! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- One of these days Ill make one of these… I think it would be really nice for a little girls blanket, in particular.
- How to make ribbon bows for hair clips…sweet! =) Ive been looking for a tutorial for these =)