Photo via: oursouthernhomesc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- DIY Ideas: 5 Extraordinary Things to Make with Wine Corks
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- home decor, letter decor, H O M E , use a wreath as the O, diy, decor, signs, love, rustic, farmhouse, creative easy to hang ( aff link)
- For your bedroom – removable wallpaper! The link takes you to a site with some different popular options for renters, including removable wall paper. I thought youd like this one, but maybe its too flashy 😛 go look! and this one http://www.childrenskidsfurniture.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-288371-.htm has Elephants!
- This 9 sofa table can be made for around just $30! Link to tutorial
- diy built in….the built in is cool but the blog this links to is the real find! Lots of decorating design tips
- Links to 6 Fabulous FREE Dingbat fonts! This graphic is just a sampling… there are a lot of great dingbats here!!
- Links to free fonts (like this by Uber Chic for Cheap) can be found all over Pinterest Have you noticed how Pinterest has changed and is evolving? In the beginning the majority of the beautiful images on Pinterest showed products we all aspired to own, …