Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Links to free fonts (like this by Uber Chic for Cheap) can be found all over Pinterest Have you noticed how Pinterest has changed and is evolving? In the beginning the majority of the beautiful images on Pinterest showed products we all aspired to own, …
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was fairly simple to make and we made it using scrap wood from the deck that we took down and wood left over from creating our wood retaining wall. arbor gardenarbor diy http://lehmanlane.net
- Keeping a 2 1/2 year old occupied without the TV. Screen Freeish time! Some simple, cheap and free activities to do at home.
- Took an old, empty window frame…spray painted some fiberglass screen and stapled it to the back of frame…and will sew on antique family doilies to the screen. Theyre just pinned for now, but you get the idea. As featured on www.sadieseasongoods.com !
- Stain over Paint Technique by Migonis Home countrychicpaint
- vintage metal lockers with reclaimed wood top on casters // industrial bar storage cabinet // kitchen island.
- How-To: Stenciling a Trailers Screen door with red outline.
- MAke it yourself screen printing press:
- Great is thy Faithfulness, inspiration hand painted art, farmhouse style, window screen painting
- Just four of the top benefits of choosing 100% soy wax candles over any other type of candle. Visit our profile and learn more.
- Lots of Cleaning hacks – Use a Paint Roller to clean popcorn ceilings. Roll a damp high-nap paint roller over the ceiling to pick up dust and cobwebs without knocking down pieces of the ceiling the way sweeping would.
- Sun Catcher Fill the yogurt lid with the clear Elmers glue, before placing the gems inside and pouring a bit more glue over the top. After it has dried, remove the lid