Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Random frames painted with white chalk paint and distressed a little. Backed with canvas dropcloth. Clothespins glued to glass. Hung on wall. How easy is that?
- Above the couch simple plank floating shelves. Uses large frames mounted on the wall an small picture frames propped up on the shelves.
- A simple run down on how to use a drill. I dont get into everything on this tutorial but I do tell you the different names and functions of the components a…
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Rustic Barnwood Frame with Twine Initial – finally have an idea how to fill the big empty frame thats hanging on my wall!
- Get the basics of manual exposure and learn how aperture effects exposure! Learn photography today!
- How to upholster a chair cushion and achieve perfect corners – with no wrinkling or bunching!
- For your bedroom – removable wallpaper! The link takes you to a site with some different popular options for renters, including removable wall paper. I thought youd like this one, but maybe its too flashy 😛 go look! and this one http://www.childrenskidsfurniture.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-288371-.htm has Elephants!
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- How to Draw a Four-poster bed printable step by step drawing sheet : DrawingTutorials101.com
- Awesome site with tons of tutorials on how to make LOTS of different bags!!
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe