Photo via: newtoncustominteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a custom look, learn how to trim out a window with this step-by-step home tutorial. It’s a great project that’s easy to do over a weekend. Plus, it makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your rooms.
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial | InspirationSpotlight
- How to make your own custom labels at home using transfer paper, your printer, an iron and twill tape. Makes create labels to add to your own bags and clothing projects. With video tutorial too.
- Learn how to sew a Kimono top with this easy sewing tutorial!
- Learn how to crochet the moss stitch with this beginner-friendly video tutorial. Perhaps you know the moss stitch by the name the linen stitch, the woven stitch or the granite stitch–either way, its beautiful and easy to master!
- Make your own custom fabric!! Transforming a Drop Cloth With RIT Fabric Dye. Learn how to mix any custom color to turn a drop cloth into inexpensive, usable fabric for any project.
- Felt Pumpkin Craft – This super-easy DIY felt pumpkin idea is so cute and simple to make. It makes such an adorable addition to your fall decor! Pin it now and check out the tutorial later!
- How To Make a Perfect Bow – Easy DIY tutorial that makes a perfect bow every time. NO SEWING!
- How to Make a Gorgeous Burlap Wreath. Transform your fall home with a rustic burlap wreath. A step by step DIY tutorial and video show you how to make.
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- A MUST PIN FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Learn how to make a DIY gift bag from wrapping paper. Its the perfect way to wrap awkwardly shaped gifts!
- How to make a bow with a fork, learn how to make these cute bows with ribbon and a fork. Great for craft projects! Easy and simple craft tutorial