Photo via: lovegrowswild.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a custom look, learn how to trim out a window with this step-by-step home tutorial. It’s a great project that’s easy to do over a weekend. Plus, it makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your rooms.
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- If youre working with trim or wainscoting, you NEED caulk. Use these caulking tips to get a beautiful and like-a-pro finish on all of your DIY projects around the house.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Farmhouse Style Corbel Shelves. Such an easy to follow tutorial on how to make farmhouse shelves. Love the farmhouse style!
- Learn how to make this easy, inexpensive tassel DIY necklace in about an hour with this complete tutorial. This vintage piece can go with most outfits and can also make a great gift.
- Learn how to hide annoying computer cords from LoveGrowsWild.com – perfect for when you dont want your desk shoved against a wall!
- Grounding and anchoring are my interior styling SECRETS to eliminate visual clutter everywhere from coffee tables to countertops. Learn how to style a beautiful tray and how to use grounding and anchoring to make your home look less cluttered.
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- 6. Add molding and/or trim to your windows — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- 6. Add molding and:or trim to your windows — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Drop cloth patio curtains – great, inexpensive idea!! Could even add a little trim to spruce it up a bit.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!