Photo via: parentingchaos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you have a Minion fan who would love to make a Minion sensory bottle! Sensory bottles are great for kids and adults too. This Minion activity is a hit.
- Easy DIY tutorial for a an I love you jar! The perfect craft and activity to do with kids around Valentines Day!
- Salt is such a fun medium for art projects! Make this Jellyfish salt painting! A fun textured art activity for preschoolers, kindergartners and first graders!
- This looks like a great weekend art activity for my boys and I. They will go…
- Homemade Citronella Candles – Say farewell to mosquitoes! These DIY Citronella candles are a fantastic natural mosquito repellent, make a great gift and work fantastic!
- Night bowling- a super fun activity for Summer. The glowing ball and pins are easy to make, too!
- Ideal for reading, movie watching, and snuggling, this DIY Kid’s Pillow Bed, from It’s Always Autumn, is a fantastic homemade gift idea to make your kids smile. Let’s be real—even adults would love this!
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- 9 Hilarious Bathroom Art Prints To Keep Things Light And Fun – Page 2 of 3
- Free Farmhouse Printables! These gorgeous prints are perfect for framing and putting up on your wall and bonus they are all FREE.
- I have had wonderful feedback from you all with regards to the Summer Colouring Pages I have been running – curating some fantastic colouring page “guest posts” from wonderful bloggers across the globe. Today, we have a treat for you – some colouring pages for Grown Ups! Yep, we get to colour too… with the …
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.