Photo via: twigbytwiginspirations.files.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- ONLY use this and it leaves floor spotless. (Heavy duty floor cleaner recipe: cup white vinegar 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap cup baking soda 2 gallons tap water, very warm.) It leaves everything smelling amazing.
- Today, lavender essential oil is the most used in the world. The ancient texts tell us that the essential oil of lavender has been used for medicinal and religious purposes for over 2500 years. Lavender oil is used in many way, you can use it in an essential oil diffuser or there is also several recipes, here you will find some of the most popular http://www.nobletandem.com/great-uses-lavender-oil-les-bienfaits-de-lhuile-de-lavande/
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- Carpet cleaner. I used it and it works very well. Youd think with the peroxide that it would bleach the carpet out, but I was at that point with my carpet (it needs to be replaced but we dont have the $$$) where it didnt matter either way. It works! Then I went over it with my steam mop. My carpet definitely looks better!!!
- For your bedroom – removable wallpaper! The link takes you to a site with some different popular options for renters, including removable wall paper. I thought youd like this one, but maybe its too flashy 😛 go look! and this one http://www.childrenskidsfurniture.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-288371-.htm has Elephants!
- DIY this awesome Coconut Oil Salt Scrub Essential oils can be added for fragrance but coconut oil and salt work great on its own. You can use this scrub as a full body scrub, hand scrub and foot scrub. The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft!
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Coffee Scrub Recipe – http://slickhousewives.com/coffee-scrub-recipe/ – Im not a doctor, nor do I play one on the web, but I do believe that this Coffee Scrub Recipe has many benefits because Ive seen them firsthand! Here are some of the benefits that Ive read about or seen for myself! anti-inflammatory properties diminish the appearance of …
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.