Photo via: glad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s a winter hack to keep your feet warm and dry this winter. Best part: its easy! First, slip a small OdorShield bag over your feet. Then, slip your covered foot into your boot, leaving excess bag outside the boot. Finally, tie off the bag to avoid an avalanche around your ankles. Now you’re in the snow—with cozy, dry and fresh-smelling feet.
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- A bold, state-of-the-art kitchen comes together with the right monochrome essentials. Complete yours with shiny stainless steel appliances, the perfect contrasting black kitchenware and of course, the quintessential modern trash bag: Glad ForceFlex Dual Defense with LeakGuard protection.
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- At This Old Houses Manchester project house, Massachusetts architect Stephen Holt devised an ingenious solution to the where-to-put-the-litter-box question. He designed a bank of custom-base cabinets in the mudroom, which store kittys bags of food on a pull-out shelf and offer him discreet litter-box access through a cat door cut into the wall of the end cabinet.
- Weve broken spring cleaning down into 30 days so you can tackle one chore at a time, then relax on the sofa as a reward afterwards — youve earned it. Pin our spring cleaning checklist now and click through to get all of our tips!
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- If saving more is one of your goals but you haven’t been able to make much progress, don’t panic. Having a plan is the first step for getting your savings on the right track. To help you along the way, Credit Sesame has put together a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know to have a more financially rewarding life.
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.