Photo via: classyclutter.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- I am always loving the beautiful hardware at Anthropologie, but I have neither the furniture nor the budget to really utilize it very much. When I came across these adorable companion knobs, though, I just had to find a use for them. I thought they would be super cute as little holders for some of Vivi […]
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- .this is so cool. I love this idea. I have my great grandmothers basket. I am going to do some repairs after my grandson decided to sit in it. Ill share the repair with yall.
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- Closet makeover…I did something similar in my daughters closet. Used a 2 X 3 shelving system with six of the baskets to hide more of her things. Its also lower for her to access the baskets I placed on top of the shelves.
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- I love these fresh pops of colors and citrus inspiration on this fun summer mantel! A Garden and Lemonade Stand Summer Mantel. Get all the juicy details at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.