Photo via: walmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Mod Podge More
- In case you haven’t noticed, chokers are back in style in a big way – and no, this isn’t an old post from 1997. Chokers, AKA necklaces that sit snugly around your neck rather than resting against your collar bones or cleavage, are edgy, cool, and make a pretty big statement. Chokers were huge in … Read More
- How to Plan for Moving Day | Pottery Barn (its probably bad that Im just finding this and we move in less than 2 weeks) Repinned by www.movinghelpcenter.com Follow us on Facebook!
- plastic bag storage – didnt pin this the first time I saw it and had to search for it when I got frustrated at the overflow in my closet….
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality
- Are you ready to use your Cricut Explore to make vinyl decor, labels and more? This post breaks down everything you need to know about working with vinyl!
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- The BEST Easy and Delicious ONE POT Recipes – Weve got BEEF, CHICKEN, PORK and VEGETABLE options – something for everyone! Make amazing lunch and dinner meals for your family with less cleanup! Perfect for busy weeknights or anytime you want to make a quick and hearty homemade meal recipe using just ONE pan. – Dreaming in DIY
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- This no-sew DIY teepee might be intended for the kids, but youre going to want to spend time inside, too! Youll find most of the items needed around the house already, and the fact that no sewing is required just makes this a must for the house (inside or out!). How to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071258_make-teepee.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage