Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- These 8 dreamy gray rooms sure know how to capture the simplistic and minimalistic aesthetic you love! The secret of achieving your very own modern makeover is by pairing your favorite cool-toned neutral hue with clean furniture lines and unique decor.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Serving trays are in style for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors. A wonderful gift for the home and a rustic kitchen accent piece, a round wood serving tray personalized with a name, initial or short phase is a useful gift idea your maid or matron of honor, bridesmaids, mom, sister, or best friend will take joy in using to serve drinks when entertaining. This serving tray can be ordered at http://myweddingreceptionideas.com/personalized-rustic-wood-serving-tray-with-handles.asp
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- DIY Ideas: 5 Extraordinary Things to Make with Wine Corks
- With the holidays around the corner, its time to make sure your home is in guest-ready condition! Keep your house sparkling with these easy tips on how often to clean each corner of your home. PIN now and use later as your go-to checklist! | Pulte Homes
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho
- Bath caddy with a built in wine holder? Yes, please!! And its so cheap to make, all you need is some reclaimed wood and mutlisurface waterproofer. A true spa feeling at home! http://www.ehow.com/ehow-home/blog/make-this-rustic-bath-caddy-from-a-single-board-of-reclaimed-wood/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …