Photo via: animals-pictures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- stamp and stationery | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- At This Old Houses Manchester project house, Massachusetts architect Stephen Holt devised an ingenious solution to the where-to-put-the-litter-box question. He designed a bank of custom-base cabinets in the mudroom, which store kittys bags of food on a pull-out shelf and offer him discreet litter-box access through a cat door cut into the wall of the end cabinet.
- Love these shelves made out of rain gutters! This photo is from Tonis site at designdazzle. Check out Kimberlys site at raisingolives for a tutorial on how to make rain gutter shelves.
- Easy shelf idea that I could myself. Or make into a light shelf with a smaller light on top.
- Check out this tutorial on how to turn an old wooden photo frame into an awesome new rustic wooden tray for your coffee table!
- Kicking off our IKEA to the Max week, we’ve got Suzy from Real Happy Space here to share her brilliantly easy IKEA hack industrial shelf — for the perfect blend of modern and rustic, metal and wood! W
- Painted Furniture Mixed Media – Painted Cat Chair by Andrea Ellwood
- DIY Organizing Containers made from upcycled and reused cat litter pails.
- Upcycled Furniture Projects – Desk Drawer Repurposed Into Chalkboard – Repurposed Home Decor and Furniture You Can Make On a Budget. Easy Vintage and Rustic Looks for Bedroom, Bath, Kitchen and Living Room. http://diyjoy.com/upcycled-furniture-projects
- 13 IKEA Furniture Hacks that are amazing! Project ideas, designs and tutorials
- Want to do something like this, but instead of having the stuff stored on the side..have it made into a cabinet where the shelves slide in & out.
- diy / Simple photo transfer project – a DIY kids furniture update