Photo via: momtastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here are seven must-have charts to help you become an essential oil expert. Are you lost and dont know all of the fun and unique things you can do with your essential oils? Well, then you gotta check this article out! via @simplynaturalma
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Wood Hanging Shelf with Rope. Wood: painted and distressed. Measures 24 long and 7.5 width. If you like to include the metallic hooks please choose that option. Mason Jars available for sale at shop. Contact me if you have any questions. Visit my store for other options available. Direct link: www.butifuldesigns.etsy.com USPS Mail Shipping with tracking number. NOTE: Accessories not included. Strong paint odor might be present for a few days.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these GREAT DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- This site could be very dangerous! It has a million DIY projects! Pin now read later….and dont blame me if become addicted to this one!
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- Felt Pumpkin Craft – This super-easy DIY felt pumpkin idea is so cute and simple to make. It makes such an adorable addition to your fall decor! Pin it now and check out the tutorial later!
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …
- The purpose of a desk is to keep you organized and neat – so why is it that desks so often become an endless pit of random crap? We end up using our desk chairs to pile dirty or clean clothes (or maybe both), the surfaces usually get cluttered with pens and notebooks and books, and the drawers are typically a giant mess filled with little things that have no other home.