Photo via: stickponycreations.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- .this is so cool. I love this idea. I have my great grandmothers basket. I am going to do some repairs after my grandson decided to sit in it. Ill share the repair with yall.
- Love this idea!! Build your own kitchen island by putting two dressers back to back and attaching a door to the top.
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – DIY Crystal Geode Eggs – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- Remind yourself to do things with passion everyday with this brightly painted quote. The canvas is 16×20. Thank you for checking out my shop!
- Easy DIY tutorial for a an I love you jar! The perfect craft and activity to do with kids around Valentines Day!
- Do you have a Minion fan who would love to make a Minion sensory bottle! Sensory bottles are great for kids and adults too. This Minion activity is a hit.
- Would love to do things like this for the new house!