Photo via: bubbelsoda.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Letter with lace, I could make this
- DIY Pina Colada bath salts. I just love the way these smell, release them in a warm bath for a soothing, tropical retreat! Make your own homemade bath salts with the flavors of pineapple and coconut, I almost want to eat it!
- I love these fresh pops of colors and citrus inspiration on this fun summer mantel! A Garden and Lemonade Stand Summer Mantel. Get all the juicy details at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- The cutest mason jar craft idea ever! I love these! Very Summer!
- With a big move coming up, I definitely need these moving organization printables! I love how easy that box labeling system is! www.TheDatingDivas.com
- I am so excited for warm weather, and this article is perfect! I cant wait to use these all-natural, DIY body scrubs for spring and summer. I love citrus smelling things! via @simplynaturalma
- I am a beginner at sewing and I made these pretty easily! Nice pattern and a great way to learn how to sew. I used snaps for mine instead of buttons and they work great! I love them and will give them as gifts!
- This looks like an epic Nerf Wars group date night! I love how unique and clever these Nerf challenges are!
- Fairy Garden Clothesline — Tulle makes great fairy skirts, which look super cute hanging in your fairy garden
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Rustic Farmhouse Home Decor – Housewarming Gift For New Homeowners – Love Live & Create-Furniture, Home & Wedding Decor