Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Learn how to paint your furniture the perfect navy with this easy to follow tutorial! Warning- you are going to want to paint everything you own!
- How to Do an Antique Glaze on Painted Furniture – Using black paint, a glazing medium and a few drops of water, you can create a dark, antiqued effect in the cr…
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Learn how to make this easy, inexpensive tassel DIY necklace in about an hour with this complete tutorial. This vintage piece can go with most outfits and can also make a great gift.
- Chalkboard Serving Tray Tutorial – great use of an old cupboard door!
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Get your artistic juices flowing with a super easy and fun DIY painting tutorial on how you can paint your own ocean scene in about 15 minutes.: