Photo via: 2beesinapod.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chalk Painted Mason Jars: Detailed Tutorial on How To Paint & Distress Mason Jars
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- GREAT step by step by Amy of Maison Decor: Chalk Paint™ Tips
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- Wood Hanging Shelf with Rope. Wood: painted and distressed. Measures 24 long and 7.5 width. If you like to include the metallic hooks please choose that option. Mason Jars available for sale at shop. Contact me if you have any questions. Visit my store for other options available. Direct link: www.butifuldesigns.etsy.com USPS Mail Shipping with tracking number. NOTE: Accessories not included. Strong paint odor might be present for a few days.
- nice Check out the tutorial: DIY Paint and Distress Mason Jars Industry Standar… – http://home-painting.info/nice-check-out-the-tutorial-diy-paint-and-distress-mason-jars-industry-standar/
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Paint and Distress Mason Jars @istandarddesign
- Random frames painted with white chalk paint and distressed a little. Backed with canvas dropcloth. Clothespins glued to glass. Hung on wall. How easy is that?
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- misfit dresser makeover, chalk paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling