Photo via: crafting-news.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- DIY Spoon Planter Hangers: A fun DIY project for your backyard! Recycle these jars and old spoons to make these gorgeous hanging planters> They look so perfect in your front porch or backyard!
- bedroom-color-graphic. wow! good thing our bedrooms are already blue! will keep this in mind when we buy and decorate a home… (although maybe correlation, not causation? perhaps people with certain personality traits associated with less sleep are attracted to certain colors)
- Wow! These 7 room sprays are really amazing and they do make your house smell like Spring! I cant wait to use them in my home. via @simplynaturalma
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.
- Shower curtains that are hung from the ceiling in front of actual curtain. looks so good!!
- Patriotic Garden Path Banner looks so pretty with the light shining through! Instructions for how to make it on Super Mom – No Cape!
- These festive coasters are easy to make with Fiskars original orange crafting scissors from Walmart, a little hot glue, burlap, and decorative ribbon! Read the post to learn how!
- In case you haven’t noticed, chokers are back in style in a big way – and no, this isn’t an old post from 1997. Chokers, AKA necklaces that sit snugly around your neck rather than resting against your collar bones or cleavage, are edgy, cool, and make a pretty big statement. Chokers were huge in … Read More
- Check out how to make a decorative DIY chevron pillow from old jeans @istandarddesign
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.