Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- As the matter of fact, there are many great inventions that you may do with your slope yard. For example, you can make a herbal garden growing some edible
- SKULL, HEART AND CROSS DESIGNS http://www.tiedyeyoursummer.com/get-inspired.html Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about …
- TONS of Free Homeschool Art Projects for Kids. Organized by Theme, Culture, etc….Many different art forms and techniques used and can easily be paired with Unit Studies. www.TheCraftyClassroom.com
- Dyed our own yarns with natural ingredients – plants, herbs, berries – since I was a youngster . . . its practically a lost art now! This is good info – How to make mordants for natural dyes.
- Coffee Scrub Recipe – http://slickhousewives.com/coffee-scrub-recipe/ – Im not a doctor, nor do I play one on the web, but I do believe that this Coffee Scrub Recipe has many benefits because Ive seen them firsthand! Here are some of the benefits that Ive read about or seen for myself! anti-inflammatory properties diminish the appearance of …
- COOL website with LOTS of word art for SALE 🙂 pitterpatterart.wordpress,com
- Learn how to build a DIY Patio Cooler Cedar Ice Chest with DIYPETE. Hell show you all of the steps needed to build your own cedar ice chest. For more info, …
- Good info on growing your own veggies! Some are great for the desert while others not so much….. Choose the best for our climate ( or your favorites ) and start growung today! In no time you will have fresh organic veggies for your table.