Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- build your own ball holder, corral, smart, clever, toy box. Awesome tutorial on how to make this for your garage!
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Cotton stems DIY mostly from nature. Click to read how these were simply made. Country Design Style
- DIY Cotton Stems! Come see how easy it is to make some of your own! | Twelveonmain.com
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- Beach Themed Distressed Vintage Jewelry Box
- Whip up a beautiful, crystal-topped jewelry box in a single day. etsy DIY
- DIY Antique Frame Jewelry Holder | Click Pic for 20 Dollar Store Crafts for Home Decor Ideas for Cheap | DIY Home Decor Hacks Tips and Tricks | DIY Crafts For The Home
- How to make your own Kitchen Tablet Holder. Love this DIY idea