Photo via: herecomesthesunblog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- Creating a place for your kids art supplies has never been easier! Check out just how easy it is to make this DIY Kids Storage Ladder now!
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a painted Fourth of July Wooden Sign using the Cricut Explore and Cricut stencil vinyl.
- Together Is My Favorite Place To Be – Wood Sign – Wooden Sign – Family Sign
- The Cabin Is My Happy Place MA2468 Measures 12x16x3/8 Wood Art Sign. Paper Art Print is adhered to a wood board. A sealer is then applied giving it a textured finish, round over black edge with a saw tooth hanger on the back for hanging. Artist Marla Rae. Handmade one at a time in our country home workshop USA. Note: I use a paper art print to make this product and not reclaimed lumber as it appears.
- Dyed our own yarns with natural ingredients – plants, herbs, berries – since I was a youngster . . . its practically a lost art now! This is good info – How to make mordants for natural dyes.
- This is a MASSIVE list of more than 100 legitimate sites that pay you to work from home as a writer. With many of these, you can sign up and start earning money today — even if you are a beginning writer.
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- With this simple kit, you can create your own DIY wooden joy sign to decorate…