Photo via: club.chicacircle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- How to make your own custom labels at home using transfer paper, your printer, an iron and twill tape. Makes create labels to add to your own bags and clothing projects. With video tutorial too.
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- For a custom look, learn how to trim out a window with this step-by-step home tutorial. It’s a great project that’s easy to do over a weekend. Plus, it makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your rooms.
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: http://www.ehow.com/ehow-home/blog/how-to-build-a-mid-century-inspired-plant-stand-that-looks-like-it-belongs-in-a-dwell-magazine/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: www.ehow.com/…
- How to Make Puffy Paint – This was such a fun and EASY craft for the kids to do! They loved the texture and had so much fun mixing everything together!
- DIY TWIG FLOWER POT – Twigs are easy to find and so much fun to work with! Gather a bunch and make yourself a pretty DIY twig flower pot.
- No Sew ~~ How to reupholster a chair using a staple gun. Quick and easy way to give an old tired chair a new look.
- These festive coasters are easy to make with Fiskars original orange crafting scissors from Walmart, a little hot glue, burlap, and decorative ribbon! Read the post to learn how!
- Learn how to make a homemade citronella candle using old candle wax and soup cans! Theyre so easy to make, and the candle really works to keep bugs and mosquitoes away. :: DontWastetheCrumb…