Photo via: somewhatsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If your bathroom mirror has those little metal clips, you can still frame it. Ill show you how! createandbabble.com
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- This small bath feels open and airy thanks to a mosaic tile design that covers both the shower and the floor. Walnut open shelving, a floating vanity and a large framed mirror help to visually add space to this chic guest bathroom. Click to learn more about this on-trend look.
- We are working hard over here to get more signs listed!!! These ones just need words! Which frame is your favorite? . . signs reclaimed reclaimedwood blue white frames sign startathomedecor
- Reclaimed Wood Mirror Frame | Salvaged Wood Decorating Ideas
- DIY Bathroom Mirror Storage Case – Shanty 2 Chic
- Red Large Mirror, Antique Style, Large Mirror, Gold Home Decor, Large Vanity Mirror, Bathroom Mirror, Nursery Mirror, Large Bedroom Mirror
- How to make a unique upcycled DIY pallet printed map picture frame. A cool and personal way to show your holiday photos.
- Check out this tutorial on how to turn an old wooden photo frame into an awesome new rustic wooden tray for your coffee table!
- For a custom look, learn how to trim out a window with this step-by-step home tutorial. It’s a great project that’s easy to do over a weekend. Plus, it makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your rooms.
- SKULL, HEART AND CROSS DESIGNS http://www.tiedyeyoursummer.com/get-inspired.html Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Get some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂