Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to build a DIY Patio Cooler Cedar Ice Chest with DIYPETE. Hell show you all of the steps needed to build your own cedar ice chest. For more info, …
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- How to build your own window seat with hidden storage. Perfect for our bedroom window.
- build your own ball holder, corral, smart, clever, toy box. Awesome tutorial on how to make this for your garage!
- Build your own gas pipe Table | DunnDIY.com More
- Love this idea!! Build your own kitchen island by putting two dressers back to back and attaching a door to the top.
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- Make your own glow in the dark sand for sensory play, arts and crafts, glow in the dark sand art, magic melting sand play, and MORE! So easy to make and so many ways to play!
- Firecracker Cake: Create your own fireworks with this patriotic cake, which features layered icing and even more colors on the inside. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit http://www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Make your own custom fabric!! Transforming a Drop Cloth With RIT Fabric Dye. Learn how to mix any custom color to turn a drop cloth into inexpensive, usable fabric for any project.
- Pick a cute fabric and learn how to make your own drawer liners. DIY Drawer Liners!- The 2 Seasons