Photo via: thegardenglove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- 20+ Fabulous DIY Ideas and Tutorials to Transform an Old Dresser | www.FabArtDIY.com
- Ideas on how to make a friendship bracelet with beads; as same as the trendy Shamballa bracelet, you can make these fabulous friendship bracelet more distinctive simply by adding some beads in.
- Redecorating by Repurposing • Lots of Ideas and Tutorials!
- Decorating with Mason Jars • Lots of creative ideas and tutorials, including this DIY chalkboard mason jar candles by Heart Love Always!
- Creative Indoor Vertical Wall Gardens • Lots of Great Ideas and Tutorials!
- DIY Painted Sign Projects • Tutorials and ideas!
- Outdoor 4th of July Decor • Great ideas and Tutorials! July 4th decor PartyIdeas
- Fabulous ideas for how to get your guest room ready for the holidays!
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!
- Maternity Fashion | Fall Wardrobe Ideas | Poncho Styling Tips | How to Style a Poncho | Maternity Style for Fall and Winter || Katie Did What