Photo via: sixdollarfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tired of those pesky bugs ruining your outdoor time? Find out how to make this super easy DIY Mosquito Repellent Bracelet and repel mosquitoes naturally using essential oils!
- Make these mosquito repellent candles and keep bugs at bay this summer!
- Learn how to make a homemade citronella candle using old candle wax and soup cans! Theyre so easy to make, and the candle really works to keep bugs and mosquitoes away. :: DontWastetheCrumb…
- DIY Tick Repellent Spray – This natural homemade tick spray will help keep your body and clothing free of disease carrying ticks.
- Exploding Box – a great gift!
- Ideal for reading, movie watching, and snuggling, this DIY Kid’s Pillow Bed, from It’s Always Autumn, is a fantastic homemade gift idea to make your kids smile. Let’s be real—even adults would love this!
- These easy DIY light bulb aquariums make a great home for tiny Japanese Marimo moss balls and are super cute as homemade Christmas gifts!
- These vintage signs are so cute and ridiculously easy! Head over to Footprints of Inspiration to see these Easy DIY Vintage Christmas Signs. They are great for your own Christmas Decor and to make as an adorable Christmas Gift for someone on your list.
- DIY Homemade Stress Relieving Foot Soak. Relaxing, Detoxifying, and only a couple ingredients! This would make a great gift! FREE PRINTABLE, too! Via View From The Fridge:
- DIY TWIG FLOWER POT – Twigs are easy to find and so much fun to work with! Gather a bunch and make yourself a pretty DIY twig flower pot.
- Easy DIY homemade coffee filter air freshener is the perfect smell hack for your car, bathroom, cat litter box, or diaper changing station. All natural and made with essential oils. Inexpensive and can be done with kids as a fun craft idea. Makes a nice gift the smelly person in your life.
- I am a beginner at sewing and I made these pretty easily! Nice pattern and a great way to learn how to sew. I used snaps for mine instead of buttons and they work great! I love them and will give them as gifts!