Photo via: mylistoflists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- The purpose of a desk is to keep you organized and neat – so why is it that desks so often become an endless pit of random crap? We end up using our desk chairs to pile dirty or clean clothes (or maybe both), the surfaces usually get cluttered with pens and notebooks and books, and the drawers are typically a giant mess filled with little things that have no other home.
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Bath caddy with a built in wine holder? Yes, please!! And its so cheap to make, all you need is some reclaimed wood and mutlisurface waterproofer. A true spa feeling at home! http://www.ehow.com/ehow-home/blog/make-this-rustic-bath-caddy-from-a-single-board-of-reclaimed-wood/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.
- Now, I will never mix up the clean and dirty dishes again! This tutorial includes both a Silhouette cut file and a FREE printable for those who want to cut out the magnets the old-fashioned way: with scissors! These would make great shower, housewarming, or hostess gifts!
- Today, lavender essential oil is the most used in the world. The ancient texts tell us that the essential oil of lavender has been used for medicinal and religious purposes for over 2500 years. Lavender oil is used in many way, you can use it in an essential oil diffuser or there is also several recipes, here you will find some of the most popular http://www.nobletandem.com/great-uses-lavender-oil-les-bienfaits-de-lhuile-de-lavande/
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.