Photo via: sawdust2stitches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Keep snouts from getting toasted by the sun with this DIY Snout Sun Cream for Dogs. It is an amazing skin soother for rough irritated noses!
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- inside of my kitchen sink cabinet. There is an identical one on the other door. Big time space saver! by debbie
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- These 8 dreamy gray rooms sure know how to capture the simplistic and minimalistic aesthetic you love! The secret of achieving your very own modern makeover is by pairing your favorite cool-toned neutral hue with clean furniture lines and unique decor.
- Simple beginner afghan with all double crochet stitches. Pattern generated by the random stripe generator!
- Here is your next pallet project! Create a large letter out of pallet wood. I love the rustic look of pallets and the amazing price of…FREE!
- Kitchen cabinet makeover. Oak cabinets to two toned gray and white cabinets (Chelsea Gray and Dove White – Benjamin Moore) Fixer upper inspired design space with subway tile backsplash. Welcome home! 😉