Photo via: happinessiscrafting.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am always loving the beautiful hardware at Anthropologie, but I have neither the furniture nor the budget to really utilize it very much. When I came across these adorable companion knobs, though, I just had to find a use for them. I thought they would be super cute as little holders for some of Vivi […]
- I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- This iPad stand, wedge or bean bag is functional as well as decorative. When I made my first iPad bean bag I realised that the item is quite large and therefore very visible in any room. Therefore …
- These festive coasters are easy to make with Fiskars original orange crafting scissors from Walmart, a little hot glue, burlap, and decorative ribbon! Read the post to learn how!
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- Old picture frame secured on top of coffee table, painted same shade. Love this idea. I cant currently have a coffee table because my 1 year old daughter doesnt look in front of her when walking… but someday when I can have furniture in places other than up against the wall, this would be a very creative and fun thing to do.
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Easy Easter Egg Canvas Art! This Easter Egg craft for kids is made with tissue paper and glue.
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- This is AWESOME!! Learn to make DIY Dry Shampoo! Making a homemade version is so easy. Did you know it was this easy? And look at the results! Beautiful! I am going to be making this and keeping it on hand at all times. Now I can stop buying expensive hair products. The recipe shows how to make homemade dry shampoo for all different shades. Powder shampoo makes life so much easier, but making it yourself is even easier than that!
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …