Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY built ins with kitchen cabinets
- Its time to update your 1980s brass fireplace surround! Its an easy spray paint project and one of the best home updates with a huge impact in your living room! More painting tips, DIY projects and decorating advice at theMagicBrushinc.com
- DIY Hand Painted Wind Chimes – 7th Grade Class Auction Project – If youve volunteered to help you childs class create a project for the school auction, then you have to check this out! Its unique and large scale and will definitely bring in high bids!
- Pop can solar heat collectors…. I built one of these for a science project many decades ago in fifth grade…it was not as nice looking as this one though.
- glue holly berries on a letter. add ribbon. A must for this year
- Bring in the new year with this sparkly 2017 card by @papergrace Love how she included our Keepsake Envelope as a shaker feature with @prettypinkposh sequins or add a photo to personalize. See the blog for details on how she created this card.
- gorgeous! Extra large frames (22” x 22”) crafted of weathered and painted wood with a burlap wrapped interior frame to feature an 8” x 10” photo. Easy front loading, clamping system under Plexiglas makes photo…
- No fireplace or mantle = Improvise.
- Mantle on brick fireplace
- DIY Fire Pits, Easy DIY Outdoor Fire Pit Ideas, Backyard Fireplace and DIY Garden Ideas
- 16 smart strategies for small-home décor | Mix high and low | Sunset.com
- To make your home be distinctive, are you looking for ways to decorate your outdoor? You may have a lot of ideas for decorating, but the high budget for decoration material always make you go no further. Are there other easier ways? Yes, you can do it yourself by recycling the wood. DIY reclaimed wood […]