Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- A headboard is a great way to make your bedroom look put together! See how to make a DIY Tufted headboard here!
- Make adorable rock bees to display around the house or to put in your garden!
- I am a beginner at sewing and I made these pretty easily! Nice pattern and a great way to learn how to sew. I used snaps for mine instead of buttons and they work great! I love them and will give them as gifts!
- Don’t keep your family recipes hidden away in cookbook or recipe box. Frame and display them in your kitchen. This is a great idea, especially if you have old recipe cards from a grandparent or parent. What a wonderful to display a memorable family recipe!
- 6. Put snack items or breakfast items in a pretty tiered bin or basket for easy access.
- Here is a great, easy and inexpensive project perfect for kicking off the weekend with the family or getting in touch with your inner farmer. Also, a great way to introduce "The Water Cycle" to kids and teens.
- Try hanging your personal pictures in a unique way for a great way to update that blank wall: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/budget-decorating/cheap/low-cost-bedroom-updates/?socsrc=bhgpin011114hangpersonalizedartwork&page=8
- Loving the smart organization tips in this post like this great way to organize your digital photos – USB flash drives on a metal ring!
- Framed hand-written recipes from my wifes Grandma, two Great Grandmas, and a Great Great Grandma, removable rolling pin to put them into action in the kitchen.
- Wedding personalised cake topper ideas for 2017. Wedding colour trends, themes, schemes and inspirations. Country, vintage, rustic, boho or glamorous. A truly unique way to personalise by name or by colour any wedding theme!