Photo via: loveandrenovations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- The BEST Easy and Delicious ONE POT Recipes – Weve got BEEF, CHICKEN, PORK and VEGETABLE options – something for everyone! Make amazing lunch and dinner meals for your family with less cleanup! Perfect for busy weeknights or anytime you want to make a quick and hearty homemade meal recipe using just ONE pan. – Dreaming in DIY
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- Easy DIY Tutorial for this Instagram Photo Wall Display
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you AND your roommate can show off to friends that’ll […]
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit http://www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- These Chocolate Mint Cream Cheese Buttons are perfect for all occasions! Lovely mint flavored cream cheese mints filled with a decadent chocolate ganache. Guaranteed to be a hit with your chocolate and mint loving friends and family! // Mom On Timeout
- Don’t keep your family recipes hidden away in cookbook or recipe box. Frame and display them in your kitchen. This is a great idea, especially if you have old recipe cards from a grandparent or parent. What a wonderful to display a memorable family recipe!
- LOVE THIS!! hallway….Use Michaels $5 12×12 frames (called “record album frames”). Insert black and white photos. You could even cut 12×12 scrapbook paper for an extra punch around the mat! So smart! @ DIY Home Design
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !