Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- DIY antique mercury glass: For my sisters wedding I did the same thing to about 20 huge vases. The problem with that was trying to not have drips (of the vinegar water or the paint) when it wasnt a flat surface. I also found about halfway through that dripping the water on was much better than the spray bottle, and wiping after the paint had dried created the look I had wanted from the beginning. I never thought to spray the back black though, thats really smart.
- I am always loving the beautiful hardware at Anthropologie, but I have neither the furniture nor the budget to really utilize it very much. When I came across these adorable companion knobs, though, I just had to find a use for them. I thought they would be super cute as little holders for some of Vivi […]
- The simplest outdoor bench ever! You can make this fairly cheap, if you dont already have the materials left over from other projects, and the best part is you can take it apart and reuse the materials for other things! Grab the bull DIY http://www.ehow.com/how_4797077_simple-outdoor-bench.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- .this is so cool. I love this idea. I have my great grandmothers basket. I am going to do some repairs after my grandson decided to sit in it. Ill share the repair with yall.
- Painting on glass is not only fun, but it can be very easy especially for beginners! There never is a shortage of glass items to paint; just look around your home, shop your favorite retail stores, or bargain hunt at your local thrift stores.
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- Its hot enough in Atlanta right now that every day, before I leave the house, I think long and hard about whether or not I could just go about my day totally in the nude.
- I have had wonderful feedback from you all with regards to the Summer Colouring Pages I have been running – curating some fantastic colouring page “guest posts” from wonderful bloggers across the globe. Today, we have a treat for you – some colouring pages for Grown Ups! Yep, we get to colour too… with the …