Photo via: womansday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Red, White, and Blue(berry) Margaritas: Bring happy hour to you with fruity American-themed cocktails in strawberry, blueberry and coconut flavors. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- This is a quick and easy patriotic art project. Perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. Includes free printable!
- Patriotic Mani | 25 Ways To Have The Most Patriotic 4th Of July Party
- 20+ Red, White and Blue Recipes
- The 4th of July often ends with a fun and exciting firework display! While we don’t want our kids playing with fire, obviously, they can get in on the fun with this great paper roll firework craft!
- We are working hard over here to get more signs listed!!! These ones just need words! Which frame is your favorite? . . signs reclaimed reclaimedwood blue white frames sign startathomedecor
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- How To Make 4th of July themed recipes | Chocolate dipped “banana split” & Chocolate dipped cherries
- this is want I want to do, only overlap some of the stripes to get even more colors
- Watercolor Jellyfish Painting – perfect summer boredom buster project for kids of all ages (my 2yo, 3yo and 7yo loved this!) Mama even got on on the fun to make a layered jellyfish watercolor painting