Photo via: craftsonsea.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- So many fun 4th of July Wreath Ideas, let us know which one you try!
- Outdoor 4th of July Decor • Great ideas and Tutorials! July 4th decor PartyIdeas
- DIY Dollar Tree 4th of July Wreath.
- This is a quick and easy patriotic art project. Perfect for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. Includes free printable!
- The 4th of July often ends with a fun and exciting firework display! While we don’t want our kids playing with fire, obviously, they can get in on the fun with this great paper roll firework craft!
- Patriotic Mani | 25 Ways To Have The Most Patriotic 4th Of July Party
- How To Make 4th of July themed recipes | Chocolate dipped “banana split” & Chocolate dipped cherries
- Red, White, and Blue(berry) Margaritas: Bring happy hour to you with fruity American-themed cocktails in strawberry, blueberry and coconut flavors. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.
- Firecracker Cake: Create your own fireworks with this patriotic cake, which features layered icing and even more colors on the inside. Click through to find more red, white, and blue 4th of July recipes.
- 4th of July home inspo! 4th of July | 4th of July Maternity Style | Maternity Style | Pregnancy Fashion | Holidays | American Holiday | American Theme Party | 4th of July Theme Party | 4th of July Party | 4th of July Food | 4th of July Nails | 4th of July Decor | 4th of July Outfit
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan