Photo via: acidcow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Now, I will never mix up the clean and dirty dishes again! This tutorial includes both a Silhouette cut file and a FREE printable for those who want to cut out the magnets the old-fashioned way: with scissors! These would make great shower, housewarming, or hostess gifts!
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- The purpose of a desk is to keep you organized and neat – so why is it that desks so often become an endless pit of random crap? We end up using our desk chairs to pile dirty or clean clothes (or maybe both), the surfaces usually get cluttered with pens and notebooks and books, and the drawers are typically a giant mess filled with little things that have no other home.
- No more ugly tissue boxes! Use this Reversible Tissue Box Cover Tutorial from Super Mom – No Cape to create covers for each holiday all year round. Or use your favorite sports themed or novelty fabric. These make awesome personalized gifts!
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- Summer is on its way out, but that doesnt mean I cant dream about the perfect beach house decor! I just love those bar stools!
- Cat Grass Box with 3/8 steel mesh to keep those little paws out of the dirt. Grass is organic wheat
- Screw a hook into the underside of your kitchen cabinets or a shelf in your pantry. Use an S hook to hang your bananas and keep them off the counter.
- Want that distressed designer denim look without the price tag? Here are 3 incredibly easy DIY projects to create your own distressed jeans! From frayed hems to ripped knees, you can turn all of your jeans into designer ripped jeans within minutes. – www.theballeronabudget.com
- Keep your gym shoes fresh! First, gather all your materials. You’ll need a Glad ForceFlex bag, duct tape, scissors and string. Second, cut a rectangle out of the bag. Cover it with duct tape horizontally, leaving some tape at the end to fold over, leaving room to feed string. Fold over and feed string through. Then, tape the ends leaving string exposed for handles. Lastly, tie the string together at the ends.
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers