Photo via: growingajeweledrose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Sound Science for Kids: Make a Craft Stick Harmonica. Fun STEM project!
- How to Make Puffy Paint – This was such a fun and EASY craft for the kids to do! They loved the texture and had so much fun mixing everything together!
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Watercolor Jellyfish Painting – perfect summer boredom buster project for kids of all ages (my 2yo, 3yo and 7yo loved this!) Mama even got on on the fun to make a layered jellyfish watercolor painting
- Love these shelves made out of rain gutters! This photo is from Tonis site at designdazzle. Check out Kimberlys site at raisingolives for a tutorial on how to make rain gutter shelves.
- Reindeer Mason Jar Christmas Gift idea, so cute and easy. Would make a fun neighbor or teacher gift!
- Easy DIY Projects for Kids To Make At Home – DIY Mason Jar Fairy Lights Craft Idea
- Easy DIY homemade coffee filter air freshener is the perfect smell hack for your car, bathroom, cat litter box, or diaper changing station. All natural and made with essential oils. Inexpensive and can be done with kids as a fun craft idea. Makes a nice gift the smelly person in your life.
- How to Make a Buried Witch Topiary. Love the simplicity; buy plastic feet/ankles; Use the pool noodle idea as legs, in addition to the stick and build from there. B.IMe
- Your kids will love this DIY experiment!
- DIY Spoon Planter Hangers: A fun DIY project for your backyard! Recycle these jars and old spoons to make these gorgeous hanging planters> They look so perfect in your front porch or backyard!