Photo via: woodstore.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make ribbon bows for hair clips…sweet! =) Ive been looking for a tutorial for these =)
- Marys Mind Metropolis: What Ive been up to!
- Repurposed bed spindle and wood scraps make a double pedestal sofa table for under ten dollars MyRepurposedLife.com
- If saving more is one of your goals but you haven’t been able to make much progress, don’t panic. Having a plan is the first step for getting your savings on the right track. To help you along the way, Credit Sesame has put together a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know to have a more financially rewarding life.
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- Organization; very important to be organized in order to be productive. If you spend half your day looking for a specific file/document/etc thats time that could have been spent working.
- I’ve been asked so many times about our homemade learning tower. For those not familiar with the term, a learning tower is essentially a stool that has rails that make it safe for very young children…
- I have had wonderful feedback from you all with regards to the Summer Colouring Pages I have been running – curating some fantastic colouring page “guest posts” from wonderful bloggers across the globe. Today, we have a treat for you – some colouring pages for Grown Ups! Yep, we get to colour too… with the …
- 18 DIY Projects For Old Glass Bottles… 13 Is Exactly What I Need For Summer. – http://www.lifebuzz.com/glass-bottles/
- DIY Corner Wood Planter Raised Garden Bed-20 DIY Raised Garden Bed Ideas Instructions Gardening, Woodworking
- LOVE this DIY Desk System! Completely customizable too! Free woodworking plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- 27 Easiest Woodworking Projects for Beginners. Great way to get started with DIY woodworking projects…