Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ♡ entertainment center made out of an old dresser. TV stand diy follow for more restoration ideas.
- DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13).
- Night stand made from pallet wood.
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- This iPad stand, wedge or bean bag is functional as well as decorative. When I made my first iPad bean bag I realised that the item is quite large and therefore very visible in any room. Therefore …
- Wine Crate Coffee Table and End Table. Wine crates from Michaels, built a frame, legs, stained and screwed it all together.
- One nightstand next to my bed…diy crates from michaels
- Bathroom shelves from craft store crates
- Love these shelves made out of rain gutters! This photo is from Tonis site at designdazzle. Check out Kimberlys site at raisingolives for a tutorial on how to make rain gutter shelves.
- Love! coasters made from tiny picture frames and wine corks
- Homemade stepping stones made from cereal boxes